2019 Investment

-Portrait Sessions-

WATTS20130728 (6 of 43).jpg


I have one price for all my portrait session.  This would include but not limited to families, maternity, head shots, and couples, ect.  Simple and easy.

 I do offer prints, cards, and custom press books if you would like to order those afterwards.  

Your investment of $450 includes:

  • Session on location within Orange County

  • One hour, natural lighting photo session

  • Consultation (email/phone) on helping you pick the best location and wardrobe to fit your family's unique personality.

  • Covers up to a family of five. Each additional person is $50 each.

  • 30 edited final images in both high resolution print and web size files for sharing with your phone or ipad.

*20% of your session fee is due upon completion of your contract, with the remaining 80% due no later than the date of the shoot.  The 20% fee is non-refundable and is required to hold your session date and time.

If you would like to set up a session, please click the "Contact Me" button below.